terça-feira, 18 de março de 2008

"Memories" (Seance on a wet afternoon)

She's my sweet silent thought
One long and beautiful night with angels
Where the lovers can sleep without a care
I wish onde day I'll be there

She's one lyric of love
Onde long and beautiful night with lovers
I'll sleep in her dreams
She'll live inside of me


She's fantasy and reality
The wind and the soul of flame
She's so kind and my protection
She's pain and imagination

She's all the seasons
All my reasons
My beauties and my poema
And the garden where I grow

We want shelter and we'll be happy some day
Many people born and in our lives they walk in and go away
We want a place where we can live with our good memories
It will be painted in your heart
And It'll be called love...
-----

Título retirado de um filme de mesmo nome, de 1964. Conta a história de uma mulher que se passa por uma paranormal para enganar todos, envolvendo na fraude seu próprio marido. Espécie de suspense clássico da época em que os filmes eram preto e branco.

O poema é dedicado à Cinthya Serra.

Nenhum comentário: